What do we offer?
When fighting a fire there are four means used to extinguish a fire
- Reduction or isolation
- Reduction of heat
- Reduction or isolation of oxygen
- Inhibiting the chain reaction of the above components
Callanan Fire protection utilises a gaseous agent know as FM200 to diffuse fires by inhibiting the chain reaction of the fire triangle (Fuel, Heat, Oxygen.)
This is installed using our spot accurate fire system using our engineered Proteng Hose. The FM200 Gas is stored in a specifically engineered Proteng Hose which when affected by fire / heat, bursts releasing the gas inside almost instantaneously stopping the fire.
Specially engineered Proteng Hose to any locations where there is a possible fire
- The hose detonates at 130 degrees then releases a gas called FM200, which puts out the fire.
- Gas is safe for humans and the environment
- There is minimal clean up
- It is clear, colourless, non-conducting gas, without traces nor waste material after use.
- It is usable into areas with the presence of people.
- It is installed to areas where its necessary to protect lives of the persons or to protect equipment, which has to stay unharmed.
The Sapfir fire suppression system uses the fire-extinguishing power ISTO-1 (environmentally and human health safe) and the non-pressurised TUNGUS modules.
The fire-extinguishing powder ISTO-1 is design to extinguish fires of:
- Class A (solid combustible agents)
- Class B (liquid combustible agents)
- Class C (gaseous combustible agents)
- Class E (electrical equipment under tension.
ISTO-1 is used in extinguishing fires both in the open air and enclosed spaces (domestic buildings, working areas, service rooms, electrical room etc.), in transport and the mining industry, just to name a few.
Based on Mono Ammonium Phosphate, ISTO-1 Powder is:
- non-abrasive, chemically inert, non aggresive and non-toxic;
- environmentally friendly, biodegradable;
- its residue could be added to industrial organic fertilisers.
- No toxic ingredients
- No ozone depletion
- No pressure cylinders (non explosive if heated, not leaking).
- Used for Class A, B, C, E fires ( involving electrical energized equipment )
- Can be used for total flooding & local applications
- Can be installed in almost any industrial or residential
- risk area
- Wide temperature operating range ( -60 to + 90 C )
- The TUNGUS modules are rechargeable
- High extinguishing efficiency
- Low powder consumption
- Simple installation
- Minimal maintenance
- 10 years Standard lifetime.
- Modules do not require special maintenance.
- Monthly visual observation for parts damage. Supervision of the electrical circuitry integrity for electrically operated modules.
- Following system discharge the area should be cleaned by a non-wet method of dry-wiping, brushing off or vacuuming
Health & Safety
- TUNGUS modules are non-pressurized – non explosive if heated and it is not leaking.
- TUNGUS modules use ISTO-1 powder ( Mono Ammonium Phosphate based ).
- ISTO-1 Powder is non-abrasive, chemically inert, non aggressive and non-toxic.
- ISTO-1 Powder is environmentally friendly, discharged
- powder residue could be added to the industrial organic fertilizers
Fire-extinguishing powder ISTO-1
Fire-extinguishing powder ISTO-1 is designed and developed in serial manufacture to extinguish fires of A (solid combustible agents), B (liquid combustible agents), C (gaseous combustible agents) and E (electrical equipment under tension without taking into account the value of firefighting powder discharge voltage) classes.Fire-extinguishing powder ISTO-1 is used in extinguishing of fires into the open air and into the enclosed space (domestic buildings, working areas, service rooms, electrical rooms etc.), in transport and mining industry and in many other objects. ISTO-1 is destined for usage in portable fire-extinguishers, automatical powder firefighting sets in all climatic zones with environment temperature from minus 50 to plus 50 °C and relative humidity of 97%. The expanded thermal range from minus 60 to plus 90 °С is available for ISTO-1 as a component in structure of powder fire-extinguishing modules Tungus. ISTO-1 specified lifetime is 10 years. Fire extinguishing powder ISTO-1 is fabricated in accordance with GOST R 53280.4-2009. The certificate of conformity is No C-RU.PB01.V.00583 and it has sanitary conclusion No 220.127.116.11.P.000088.04.09 that confirms its safe application. ISTO-1 is manufactured in 2 modifications which are different in their chemical and granulometric composition
Fast, Waterless Acting Protection
The system reacts within seconds, It will diffuse the fire quickly and minimise the amount of soot and smoke. The fire damage is usually concentrated to the area/equipment that caught flame.
This also reduces production/operation downtime, with minimal clean-up required, if any (e.g. a non-wet method of dry-wiping, brushing off or vacuuming). The Tungus Modules have a 10-year lifetime warranty and do not require special maintenance.